Construction requirements of roadside stones
1. The stone along the road must be constructed by hanging up the connecting line. It should be tightened according to the top surface of the side plane to show the elevation mark. The side flat stone should be built according to the line code. The side flat stone should be in good order. It should be avoided to turn back and forth. The top line of the side should be straight and smooth. There is no high or low wrong teeth in the plane.
Road-by-Stone Profile Map Road-by-Stone Profile Map
2. The roadside stones must be built with grouting, the grouting must be compact, and the stoppage joints must be strictly prohibited.
3. The dislocation of the joints of the stones along the road is not more than 1 mm; the side stones and flat stones must be evenly dislocated in the middle.
4. Flat stones along the road should ensure that the size and finish meet the design requirements. Beautiful appearance, bend stone should be processed according to the design radius to ensure smooth alignment,
tongzhongw.89ix.com tongding.89ix.com tongdaxiang.89ix.com handan.89ix.com sugangwa.89ix.com caoping.89ix.com smooth circle and tight joints when masonry. The arc sidestones must be polished after manual chiseling.
5. The back of the rock along the road should be compacted with soil. The width of compaction should not be less than 50 mm and the thickness should not be less than 15 mm.
6. Stone joints along the road: When joints are jointed, thread must be hung again, debris in the side rock joints should be removed, wetted with water, and then filled with 1:2.5 cement mortar to dry them.
7. Watering and maintenance of flanking stone joints after erection.